Safety & Care
- Safety advice: never leave the baby alone with toys.
Keep away from the baby if the teething ring gets damaged.
- The wooden beads and rings are made of untreated beech wood. The silicone beads are 100% safe and are BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and phthalate-free or in some other cases 100% organic material.
We care that the tipi sets, playmats and accessories you bought, will serve you well and for a long time. To keep the beautiful colors and softness of fiber fills for long, please follow these tips:
- machine wash at 30°C (except pillows sewn from “lama” type fabric - golden and silver pillows - clean these pillows using wet cloth)
- machine wash at 30°C on gentle or delicate programme
- don't bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not wash by hand
- iron playmats in max 150°C with a huge amount of steam(for mats, where minky is used, one shall iron only the cotton side, NOT MINKY )
- iron tipies in max 200°C with a huge amount of steam
- for product having print on them: it is advised to swirl using max 400 RPMs
To keep the products with silicone fill in proper shape for a long time, we advise to shape them a little after washing while they are still wet(this is recommended especially for playmats and pillows). It is also important not to push the iron too hard against the mats' surfaces, because it might make the fill more stiff.